Hoffmann-La Roche. Basel, 03.01.
Who we are
At Roche, 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The headquarters in Basel is one of Roche's largest sites, over 8,000 people from approximately 80 countries work at Roche Basel. Favored by its geographic location in the heart of Europe, the Basel area is one of the most dynamic economic regions in Switzerland − a great place to live and work.
This challenging position within Early and investigative Drug Dispositions and Safety (EiDDS) includes the following responsibilities:
- Provide support to discovery and development projects to elucidate bio-transformation processes using different biological in-vitro systems
- Responsibility for the design and conduct of tailored in-vitro bio-transformation studies which assess new chemical entities, small molecules and peptides using various test systems
- Evaluation and documentation of all study-related data, as well as data interpretation and reporting in regulatory reports or other documents
- Keeping up to date on the latest developments in the respective area; contribute to the development of new, innovative in-vitro and workflow tools and methods to address questions related to drug safety and relevant to clinical candidate selection
- Maintaining open links with other groups in drug metabolism and partner departments within non-clinical safety (NCS)
Who you are
You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
Your qualifications will include:
- BSc/MSc or equivalent in chemistry, biology or a related field with relevant experience in the area of in-vitro bio-transformation assays in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry (3-5 years)
- Expert skills in analytical techniques (HPLC/MS)
- High degree of motivation and commitment to working in a team; strive to develop into new areas and expand your existing capabilities; flexible, efficient and used to deliver on tight time lines
- Very good command of written and spoken English is required
The next step is yours. Please apply online.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer