Bitte beachten Sie: Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr aktiv
Hoffmann-La Roche. Basel, 07.11.2012
Who we are
At Roche, 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The headquarters in Basel is one of Roche's largest sites, over 8,000 people from approximately 80 countries work at Roche Basel. Favored by its geographic location in the heart of Europe, the Basel area is one of the most dynamic economic regions in Switzerland − a great place to live and work.
Within our Department of non-Clinical Safety we are looking for experienced scientsts for Modelling & Simulation (M&S) to provide M&S support for project teams to guide data interpretation and enable informed, timely decision making; provide scientific leadership in M&S across disease areas. The duties include:
- Coordinate/conduct M&S work in projects and maintain strong relations with all relevant functions in discovery and development
- Conduct PK and PK/PD modeling and simulation using state-of-the-art computer techniques to support drug candidate selection and development.
- Provide specific and dedicated M&S expertise complementing existing skills
- Ensure high scientific standards for M&S
- Discuss both research and project related M&S activities within the Global Expert Team
- Act as partner to Project Teams and sub-teams for all aspects related to M&S
- Identify knowledge gaps and ensure further model development as needed in the projects and required by customers in Discovery and Development
Who you are
You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Ph.D. or equivalent and at least 3-5 years experience with PK/PD / M&S
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills adapted to audience
- Up to date knowledge of relevant M&S expertise
- Experience in designing, interpreting and reporting physiologically-based pharmacokinetics and pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic studies
The next step is yours. Please apply online.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer