GUC Berlin Campus. Berlin, 13.04.2018
- GUC Berlin Campus
- Am Borsigturm 162
- 13507 Berlin
Manager GUC Berlin
The GUC operates a branch (GUC Berlin Campus) located in Berlin-Tegel. Each year, around 1000 students are visiting GUC Berlin for a semester exchange, summer/winter school, language course or continuing education course. The GUC Liaising Office is located at Wissenschaftsforum in Berlin-Mitte. Together with the GUC coordinators in Ulm, Stuttgart and Tuebingen they are the contact and cooperation hub between Germany and the GUC.
GUC Berlin is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic full-time administrative manager, who will play a key role in achieving the GUC’s international expansion and development objectives.
- Overlooking all administrative activities of GUC Berlin
- Organizing academic mobility programs and events
- Networking and communication
- Managing human resources
- Representing and supporting the GUC in its cooperation with partner universities and other institutions
- Supporting logistics for the GUC and GUC Berlin (purchasing, shipment, customs, taxes)
- Supporting GUC’s finance department in all Germany-related finance tasks
- Advanced university degree (Master or equivalent)
- Minimum of five years working experience at an educational institution, ideally a university
- Experience in project management
- Experience in budgeting, ideally in accounting
- Fluency in English and German
- Experience of studying or working abroad
- Intercultural and communication skills
We offer an inspiring international environment with the opportunity to further expand and grow the GUC activities in Germany. Employment will be at the German International Study Centre GmbH (GISC). The position is available starting July 2018, work location is Berlin.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their application including salary expectation in one document and pdf-format preferably by 29th of April 2018 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GUC Berlin Campus
Am Borsigturm 162