TMG Research gGmbH. Berlin sowie Indien und Guatemala, 12.03.2018
- TMG Research gGmbH
- Frau Ilka Mai
- EUREF-Campus 6-9
- 10829 Berlin
- 030 92 10 74 07 66
- all gender - (TVöD E14, 100%)
• design and oversee the implementation of applied, transdisciplinary research on Ecosystem-based Adaptation in cooperation with a range of different stakeholders.
• develop, coordinate, and supervise the implementation of the work program of the project team.
• ensure effective project management including budgeting, controlling, monitoring, and reporting as well as communication with donors and stakeholders.
• establish and maintain partnerships with organizations relevant to the project in Guatemala, India, and at the international level.
• represent TMG Research.
• contribute to the further strategic and scientific development of TMG Research.
What we offer:
• The opportunity to work in a high-profile, international research project.
• The opportunity to work in an organization that strives to make “Science with Society” a reality.
• Excellent contacts to a range of national and international political and research organizations.
• A dynamic working environment in a recently founded start-up that offers room for contributing to profile and strategy development of the organization.
• The position will be remunerated in accordance with the German salary group TVöD 14.
• Master’s degree in international development, economics, politics, or a related field in sustainability science.
• Proven experience of at least three years of relevant work experience with supervisory responsibilities and experience in working within an international environment.
• Ability to work effectively, diplomatically and sensitively with a wide range of partners from science, politics and civil society.
• Highly proficient at establishing strong partnerships across organizations and cooperating with stakeholders at all levels to achieve the project’s intended outcomes.
• In-depth knowledge on issues of adaptation to climate change, resource management, and collaborative learning processes.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English.
• Good working knowledge of Spanish and willingness to further improve language capacities if necessary.
• Enthusiasm, flexibility and a commitment to working within a transdisciplinary, policy-relevant research field.
The interviews will take place from 11 – 13 April 2018.
TMG Research gGmbH
Frau Ilka Mai
Telefon: 030 92 10 74 07 66