Bitte beachten Sie: Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr aktiv
KWS SAAT AG. Einbeck, 10.01.2013
Research Associate (m/f), KWS SAAT AG, Einbeck / Germany
KWS is one of the most innovative and long established plant breeding and seed companies worldwide. For more than 150 years we have been breeding and marketing high performance varieties for the modern farmer. Our key crops are sugar beet, corn and cereals as well as oil seed crops and potatoes. Our core markets are in the temperate climate zones of Europe, North and South America as well as China.
We are seeking at the earliest opportunity a
Research Associate (m/f)
on a full time basis for the breeding department of Research & Development.
- University level or PhD in Statistics, Plant, Forest or Animal Science and Genetics
- Good expertise and interest in managing, evaluating and structuring experimental data
- Basic knowledge of Plant or Animal Breeding or overall quantitative genetics
- Routine use of standard statistic software (like R) and databases (Access, Oracle)
- Excellent team player and communication skills
- Attendance for travelling
If you are interested we would be pleased to receive your detailed application quoting the
job application number given below.