Stellenmarkt Ein Angebot aus dem Karriere-Netzwerk von
Research Assistant for Economics and Business Studies (f/m)
Justus-Liebig-University of Gießen. Gießen, 29.05.2017
Research Assistant (50 %)starting as of now for the duration of three years. In agreement with the current legislation, the position is remunerated according to "Entgeltgruppe 13 Tarifvertrag Hessen (TV-H)".
Scientific employees are - provided that the allowed maximum duration of a temporary employment is not exceeded - generally employed for the initial duration of 3 years with the possibility of prolongation for additional two years. The Faculty for Economics and Business Studies is going to launch two research clusters, namely "Managing Dissolving Boundaries in a Digital Era" and "Behavioral and Social Finance & Accounting". With these clusters, we aim for path-breaking research with highest relevance for society. We will assign four of the eight positions to each research cluster. In your motivation letter, please indicate which research cluster you would like to apply for. We offer:
- Participation in state-of-the-art research projects
- Collaboration in enthusiastic research teams
- Opportunities to develop strong research skills and a solid academic profile
- Opportunity to obtain a doctoral degree.
Own scientific training; university didactic qualification; scientific services in research and teaching according to § 65 HHG Collaboration within each research cluster, including active participation in the cluster’s research projects as well as support and advancement of the clusters academic infrastructure (e.g., organization of research talks, workshops, or a visiting researchers program). The State of Hessen also requires teaching of two hours per week for this position. Your profile:
You have a completed academic university degree in the fields of business or economics or related disciplines, such as psychology, sociology, or mathematics/statistics. Furthermore, you should be interested in the fields of research of the respective cluster:
Cluster: Managing Dissolving Boundaries in a Digital Era:
- Success factors of the digital transformation of teams, products, processes, companies, and industries
- Flexible, dynamic collaboration within and between companies and network partners
- Accounting, communication and financial decision making
- Financial market expectations and big data