Bitte beachten Sie: Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr aktiv
Leibniz-Institute of Vegetable and Ornamental Crops (IGZ). Großbeeren, 07.03.2017
Post-Doc in “Plant Signal Transduction/Nutrient Signaling„
to join our lab at the earliest possible date. The employment will be initially for two years.
The salary will be based on qualification and research experience according to the wage agreement TV-L, salary domain east, up to EG 13 (100% of the regular working time).
The successful post-holder is expected to use molecular genetics and genomics approaches to decipher the mechanisms of SnRK1 signaling in the model plant Arabidopsis thaliana.
Reference Number: 07/2017/1
- indentification and functional characterization of novel components of SnRK1 signaling
- analysis of in vivo protein-protein interactions using biochemical and cell biology methods
- generation of transgenic Arabidopsis and tobacco plants, in vitro plant cultivation
- gene expression profiling by RNA Seq and down-stream data analysis
- producing publication quality research results while working independently and as a team member
- supervision of bachelor and master students
- an excellent PhD in plant biology or related fields with a strong emphasis on molecular and cellular biology
- expertise in molecular biology and biochemistry, especially in RT-qPCR, protein kinase assays, Y2H assays, BiFC, CO-IP, and transient expression techniques
- a proven experience in genomics and basic high/throughput data analysis methods
- knowledge in the generation and in vitro propagation of transgenic plants
- excellent communication skills in English (both oral and written)
- an inspiring and dynamic research environment, including state-of-the art research facilities
- an exciting project of considerable fundamental and applied relevance
- a place of employment located close to the city of Berlin