KRAIBURG TPE is a global manufacturer of thermoplastic elastomers. From its beginning in 2001 as subsidiary of the historical KRAIBURG Group founded in 1947, KRAIBURG TPE has pioneered in TPE compounds, today being the competence leader in this industry. With production sites in Germany, the US, and Malaysia the company offers a broad range of compounds for applications in the automotive, industrial, consumer, and medical sectors. KRAIBURG TPE features innovative capabilities as well as true global customer orientation, customized product solutions and reliable service. In 2016, KRAIBURG TPE, with 550 worldwide employees, generated sales of 167 million euros. For our KTC Hong Kong Office we are looking for a
Technical Sales Manager (m/f)The successful candidate will be reporting to the Sales Team Leader KTC HK. The geographical area includes Taiwan, Japan, Australia and New Zealand. We offer an attractive remuneration package; team oriented working atmosphere and good prospects to the successful candidate. You can expect from us a comprehensive initial skill adaption training at our headquarters in Germany (3 – 6 months) and a realistic period for incorporation. MAIN FUNCTION:
- Implement responsibilities related to sales and follow up any technical questions concerning our company’s products.
- Canvass for new clients in local and overseas market, provide technical support and meet individual budgeted sales target.
- Provide technical service & consult on product understanding for new and existing customers’ accounts / projects.
- Generate sales opportunities with new customers, ensure growth of sales in the responsible region.
- Educate and support distributors on KRAIBURG TPE product knowledge and business philosophy including product information, trouble-shooting etc.
- Discuss and analyze technical customer needs with product development.
- Document sales activities and projects in CRM system.
- Follow up with a global co-ordination of customers’ demands.
- Prepare key account sales plan and achieve the sales budget.
- Participate within assignments required by the job scope.
- Co-operate with any safety & health activities or campaigns organized by the company as well as to obey or to enforce company’s Safety & Health rules and regulations.
- Diploma or Degree holder in any field.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years working experience in sales and business development, preferably in manufacturing / plastic compounding industry.
- Willingness to travel and adjust to different time-zone working hours.
- Good command of spoken and written English, communication, writing and presentation skills. Japanese and/or Putonghua language skills are highly appreciated.
- A positive attitude and proofed effective negotiation skills
- Willing to travel frequently locally / overseas.
- Open minded to face different challenges and eager to learn and adapt new knowledge and skills.
KRAIBURG TPE GmbH & Co. KG
Telefon (0 86 38) 98 10 - 457
Telefax (0 86 38) 98 10 - 3 10