Stellenmarkt Ein Angebot aus dem Karriere-Netzwerk von
Bitte beachten Sie: Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr aktiv
Ähnliche aktuelle StellenangeboteMehr Jobs anzeigen
Lecturer (f/m) - Brand/Corporate Design
German University in Cairo (GUC). Kairo (Ägypten), 23.06.2017
Lecturer - Brand/Corporate DesignThe German University in Cairo - GUC (Cairo Campus)
Faculty of Applied Science and Arts
The German University in Cairo invites applications for the following vacancy to be filled by September 2017:
The German University in Cairo is looking for highly able and motivated applicants wishing to join The Graphic Design Department. Successful candidates will be expected to contribute to graduate teaching. He/She should have a previous experience in Branding and Corporate Design in various sectors and regions (national and international).
- Both Lecturer/Instructor applicants should hold a master degree or german diplom in a related area.
- Candidates applying for lecturer position should have a minimum 5 years of practical experience and 3 years of teaching experience.
- Excellent knowledge of English, which is the teaching language.
- Knowledge of current and future topics ans challenges within the field of design education-excellence in research, scholarship, design or creative practice.
- Strong commitment to progressive design education principles with respect to self organized and responsible design study.
- Ability to structure and define project goals in order to foster and motivate positive experiences, and develop and nurture students design abilities
- Interest and competence in working with people from diverse cultural backgrounds, professional training and aesthetic sensibilities.
- Understanding of the implications of design practice in relationship to broader social, cultural, economic, scientific and technological forces.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good organisational and administrative skills, including the ability to meet deadlines, communicate and motivate effectively.
- An interest in working collaboratively within the GUC and with external partners towards the development of shared projects and initiatives.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their curriculum vitae including employment history, a statement outlining research and teaching interests, list of publications and projects undertaken and names of at least three referees. Applications to be submitted online through the GUC website: http://www.guc.edu.eg/ by referencing posting: #ref Die Zeit - II8.3.5
Applications will be reviewed until position is filled. For best consideration, submit applications by July 21st, 2017.