Bitte beachten Sie: Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr aktiv
Max-Planck-Institut für Biologie des Alterns / Max Planck Institute for Biology of Ageing. Köln, 02.10.2017
We are currently looking for a substitute during maternity and parental leave for our part-time (28 hrs/week)
Joint Public Relations Executive (f/m)
to join us in December 2017 until 31.3.2019.
(Job Code 21/2017)
- Write press releases in German and English
- Be the primary point of contact for enquiries from the media and all other sources
- Plan and execute PR events
- Coordinate the PR work with collaborating institutions and the Max Planck Society
- Handle social media channels
- Background in biological or natural sciences
- Experience in reading scientific papers
- Outstanding writing skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written German and English
- Independent, organized and structured way of working
- An outgoing and communicative personality
- Public relations
- Crisis communication
- Event management
- An international and stimulating working environment
- Employment contract based on contracts for the civil service (TVöD-Bund)
- Possibility of regular courses and trainings
- Family-friendly culture, flexible working hours
Are you interested?
Then please upload your complete application in electronic form as one single pdf document, written in English, including
a personal letter explaining why you are interested in the position,
your curriculum vitae,
two letters of recommendation from at least two references and their contact info
via our online application platform/website https://www.age.mpg.de/career-education/open-positions/.
The deadline for application is 30th October 2017
Informal inquiries are welcome and should be sent to Dr. Maren Berghoff (email@example.com, +49 221 379 70 207). For further information about the institute see www.age.mpg.de.