Stellenmarkt Ein Angebot aus dem Karriere-Netzwerk von
Uniklinik Köln / University of Cologne / University Hospital Cologne. Köln, 07.02.2018
The Institute for Pathology is seeking applications for a full-time post-doctoral
Scientist (f/m)to be employed immediately under a contract for two years (third party funded).
Within a Collaborative Research Center "Predictablility in Evolution" over four years, we will investigate the development of mechanisms of resistance against radiochemotherapy in human esophageal cancer using a mouse model.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Genome editing using CRISPR/Cas9 and characterization of cell lines
- Exome and transcriptome sequencing
- Sample preparation for proteomics
- Interpretation of exome-, transcriptome- and proteome data
- Handling of a mouse model
- Completed university education in biology or similar subject
- Strong experience in the area of molecular genetics and tissue culture
- Expertise in the area of NGS-based genomics and transcriptomics
- Experience with mouse work is an advantage
- Scientific interest in tumor biology
- Good team and communication skills, ability to work independently
Applications from female candidates are welcome; suitably qualified women will be given preferential consideration unless other applicants clearly demonstrate superior qualifications.
We also welcome applications from disabled candidates, who will also be given preferential consideration over other applicants with comparable qualifications.
The position is suitable for staffing with part-time employees.
Please address telephone enquiries to Dr. Axel Hillmer at +49 221 478-85643.
Further information is available on the internet at https://pathologie.uk-koeln.de/
Have we awakened your interest? Please submit your application (including a detailed CV, list of publications, two references and a brief statement of research interests) here online https://www.uk-koeln.de/karriere/
We prefer online applications, but you also have the opportunity to apply via regular mail by 25 February 2018 quoting the reference number e042 to
Institut für Pathologie
PD Dr. Axel Hillmer
Sie wollen mehr erfahren? Mehr Informationen über den Arbeitgeber finden Sie hier.