Project Engineer (m/f) E-Mobility / Battery Technologie
We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We redefine chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 16,000 colleagues now and together we will MAKE the world a brighter place.
Project Engineer (m/f) E-Mobility / Battery Technology
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
After comprehensive internal training you will be responsible for the technical marketing and project management of Polycarbonate material based E-powertrain solutions (i.e. battery packaging)
This includes the following tasks:
- In your new role, you will analyze and evaluate the E-Mobility/ EVBP market, the value chain, key industry players and technologies
- You will develop and propose a strategic approach for the technological development and market creation including timeline, milestones and strategic partners
- Furthermore, you will be accountable for the project/program organization, performance, technological and market development milestones, budgeting and budget controlling
- You will be responsible for business case creation update and controlling
- You will work within and lead x-functional teams as part of a global industry approach
- You hold a university degree in engineering or comparable, preferred Master or PhD
- Your profile shows first professional experience within the industry or as an alternative you have gained research experience in university projects
- You have the ability to lead small x-functional project teams as well as experience in project management
- A technical background with relevance to the plastics or automotive industry especially to electro-mobility is desirable
- Analytical and strategic thinking, a risk taking attitude and entrepreneurial behavior are belonging to your personality
- Fluent German and English skills, both spoken and written, round up your profile
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and support both individual and professional development. Applications for this position should be made online via the link, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectation.
Click here to apply!
This is a position with a fixed-term contract for two years with the option of an unlimited position after that period. First questions will be answered by Ms Isabell Ramrath Phone: +49 214 6009 8246.
Covestro welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic origin, skin color, nationality, religion, philosophy, gender, age, disability, appearance or sexual identity. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.