Stellenmarkt Ein Angebot aus dem Karriere-Netzwerk von
Bitte beachten Sie: Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr aktiv
Ähnliche aktuelle StellenangeboteMehr Jobs anzeigen
Research Associate (f/m)
Leeds Beckett University. Ludwigshafen, 21.07.2017
Research Associate (Safety Culture)
Based in Ludwigshafen, Germany
Salary £30,175 pa
Plus £6k personal development budget
An exciting opportunity for a recent post-graduate to fast track their career in occupational safety. Leeds Beckett University require a highly motivated individual with the ability and confidence to lead/develop a company-based safety culture research project at a division of a DAX chemical company headquartered in Ludwigshafen, Germany. The successful candidate will be employed by the University but will spend the majority of time on site in Germany. The University will provide academic and technical support to the project. The role is fixed term for 12 months and offers a competitive salary plus a £6000 development budget. In return for exceptional performance there is also the genuine potential of further employment and the opportunity to study for a higher degree on completion of the project.
Applicants should have
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably at least 2.1 or equivalent) in a Social Science discipline. A relevant Master’s Degree in Organisational Psychology, Human Factors, Ergonomics or Occupational Health Psychology.
- A strong academic background, preferably with publications in journals and/or conference proceedings and enthusiasm for dissemination.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Strong research methods knowledge and experience. Proficient at using statistical analysis software such as SPSS.
- Experience of working in an industrial or research environment, preferably within a safety critical environment.
Interviews will be held in September 2017. Interviews will include a presentation task, details of which will be distributed to shortlisted candidates prior to interview. All interviews will be held at Leeds Beckett University.
Safety Critical Environment - This role may involve working in a safety critical environment and therefore appointment is subject to a pre-employment health assessment, which may include drugs and alcohol screening.
Work Permits For Non EU Applicants - Please note that under Home Office Regulations, the University is unable to issue a Tier 2 certificate of sponsorship in respect of this post.
We welcome applications from all individuals and particularly from black and minority ethnic candidates as members of these groups are currently under-represented at this level of post. All appointments will be based on merit.