Bitte beachten Sie: Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr aktiv
EIT Health e.V.. München, 27.02.2018
Education Programme Manager
EIT Health - a Knowledge and Innovation Community (KIC) under the umbrella of the European Institute
of Innovation and Technology (EIT) - is focused on promoting entrepreneurship, innovation, and
education in the domain of healthy living and active ageing. EIT Health brings together more then 140
leading organisations along the entire value chain from smaller companies to larger industry, excellent
academic and research institutions, as well as public sector organisations, to promote healthy living,
support active ageing and improve healthcare by removing barriers to innovation, promoting talent and
education, leveraging enabling technologies and exploiting big data.
For the growing tasks within EIT Health CAMPUS we are looking for
an Education Programme ManagerAre you looking for an unique opportunity to grow your experience, work within an international young and dynamic team in a European start-up setting located in München Schwabing? Then you are the right person to join our team!
- Job Title: EIT Health Education Manager
- Reporting to: EIT Health Director of Education
- Status: Full Time employee
- Location: Munich
- Manage the Evaluation Process of all CAMPUS Calls for Proposals in close relation with CAMPUS Team and Project Management Office
- Support in EIT- Reporting Process and the Mid-Term Review of CAMPUS activities in close collaboration with the CAMPUS team and Project Management Office
- Conduct data analysis of the running CAMPUS projects, do desk-research, and prepare material for developing our education activities further.
- Coordinate the development of an EIT Heath CAMPUS wide Learning Management System that integrates relevant CAMPUS supported activities and make them accessible to the partnership
- Coordinate the development of a EIT Health CAMPUS Marketing Strategy in close collaboration with Communications
- Assist in Communications and Marketing of the running CAMPUS Activities
- Support the Director of Education in preparing and organizing events & workshops as well as virtual meetings with international partners including
- Coordinate and support administrative tasks for CAMPUS-related meetings.
- Drafts briefing notes, reports, and research materials as requested on an ad-hoc basis.
Education/Qualifications and Professional Experience
- Relevant academic degree at, Bachelor, Masters level or higher in a relevant health, science or social science discipline and/or equivalent professional experience/qualifications
- Minimum of three years‘s experience in related position
- Required knowledge of and experience in the (health) education and education programme management
- Substantial international project/programme management experience from major academic and/or government, international organization, associationand/ or industry undertakings.
- Experience in both the private and public sector considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of and experience in E-Learning Strategies and Implementation of Learning & Information Management Systems
- Knowledge of and experience in developing and implementation of Education&Training Marketing Strategies
- Fluency in English, additional language is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication and social media skills
- Very good organization and coordination skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Ability to work with a high level of independence and display professional levels of confidentiality
- A team player who understands the importance of team work in an international and/or decentralized environment, and focuses on contributing to the overall success of EIT Health
- Very good command in Microsoft Office
- Experience in using online platforms and IT-Tools
- Experience with project and programme management at an international level
- An open and positive attitude to working in a constantly changing environment. Well accustomed to dealing with constantly changing priorities and a heavy workload
- Highly entrepreneurial attitude and enthusiams in supporting setting up one of the largest Europen Public Private Partnerships in Health
- Willingness to travel widely and regularly to EIT Health partners locations across Europe.
- A fair and competitive remuneration.
- Opportunities to contribute and impact the transformation of health and health education in Europea nd beyond
- An extensive network in the health care area with excellent partners (over 140) that collaborate on critical projects of European relevance.
- Excellent international startup environment: we are an international and dynamic team, working at modern and well-located office facilities.
- Our working language is English
- Applications should consist of a full curriculum vitae and a cover letter briefly describing how you meet the above criteria and outlining your vision for the role
- Applications shall be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 March 2018.
When sending your application, please include in the email headline "Education Programme Manager".
- Please indicate your earliest possible entry date as well as salary expectations. The position is vacant as of 1 May 2018.
For more information visit:
EIT Health e.V. | Mies-van-der-Rohe Str. 1C | 80807 Munich | Germany