Bitte beachten Sie: Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr aktiv
Carl von Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg. Oldenburg, 25.09.2017
for three years. The positions can be filled in part time. Online ad here!
Using a translational approach, the group addresses scientific questions pertaining
to inflammatory responses to stressors with a particular focus on the cardiovascular
system. In vitro and in vivo preclinical models are used as much as samples
from registries and clinical studies to gain insight in pathophysiology and
mechanisms of diseases related to the cardiovascular system. Our group is
devoted to publish our results in the finest journals we can reach and to largely
finance our work through grant money.
The task of the colleagues (m/f) will be to develop their own projects related to
perioperative medicine. Additional projects in the area of comparative organizational
research between the Netherlands and Germany have to be planned and
Prerequisite for the positions is the successful completion of a PhD/a doctoral
degree with distinction in biology, biochemistry, molecular biology or a neighboring
discipline with a focus on immunology, cardiovascular disease or inflammation.
In addition, broad experience in patient-oriented basic science is
required, which is reflected by a relevant doctorate and publications.
We expect experience in:
Salary level E 13 TV-L, 100 %
- All fields of cell biology
- Preclinical in vivo models in small rodents
- General molecular biology and protein biochemistry
- Curricular development in university and non-university teaching
- Excellent competencies in English
- Basic knowledge in Dutch and German or the willingness to acquire these skills
- Possibility to develop largely independent research activities
- Membership in a dynamic interdisciplinary team
- Direct working contacts with our cooperation partners in the Netherlands, in Sweden, Belgium and in the USA