EM Strasbourg Business School. Straßburg (Frankreich), 05.03.2018
EM STRASBOURG BUSINESS SCHOOL IS RECRUITING
Each year, to support its ongoing development, EM Strasbourg Business School creates additional positions.
In September 2018, 3 senior contract lecturer/associate professor positions will be available in Management Science. Expertise in one of the following areas would be an asset : Accounting/Control/Finance or Marketing or Supply Chain Management (5 years of experience in a lecturer/associate professor or researcher position).
By joining us, you will be choosing a business school that places research at the forefront by virtue of its two prominent research laboratories,
Humanis and Large, specialized in Management and Finance, respectively.
At EM Strasbourg, academic freedom is strictly observed and guaranteed for academic staff thanks to flexible work schedules, pedagogical freedom and an everyday environment oriented towards research
Moreover, affiliated with the University of Strasbourg, our business school offers a particularly conducive environment for the development of interdisciplinary research.
Situated in the heart of Strasbourg, a European, student and cultural capital and city of humanistic traditions committed to innovation and respect for the environment, EM Strasbourg also promises an exceptional working environment.
- Full-time, part-time and cooperative education to French and foreign students
- 128 teaching hours per year. Possibility of additional hours
- Active participation in research activities as a member of one of the two Research Laboratories, Humanis or Large
- Merit awards for publications
- Supervision of interns
- Participation in admission juries
- Pedagogical or administrative responsibilities
- Specific responsabilities/projects assigned by the management board
- PhD in Management Science
- Ability to teach in French and English is required. Ability to teach in a third language would be an added advantage
- High potential for publication in national and international academic journals
- Interest in innovative teaching methods would be an asset Willingness to lead full-time and part-time tracks such as Master‘s degrees and MBA or equivalent within the various programmes offered by the School
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a lecturer/associate professor or researcher position
- Expertise in Accounting/Control/Finance or Marketing or Supply Chain Management would be an asset but not a prerequisite for the position
Apply online via the following link : http://bit.ly/2EL0V0v
Deadline : March 29, 2018
Large is directed by Professor Laurent Weill and focuses on 4 priority research areas in finance : Economy and Banking Finance; Behavioral Finance; Corporate Finance; Public Finance.http://large.em-strasbourg.eu/
Humanis is directed by Professor Sébastien Point and focused on 3 key research areas : Global Talent Management and Social Responsibilities, Marketing and Digitalization, Entrepreneurship and Management of Change.
28 articles published in peer-review journals
5 research books
10 chapters in research books
4 case studies
10 doctoral theses completed
EM Strasbourg : a unique model
- 5 education programs (Bachelor‘s degrees, Grande Ecole, Master‘s degrees, Doctorate, Executive Education)
- 3329 students, 87 teaching staff, 106 administrative staff, 500 occasional corporate executive lecturers
- A network of more than 200 partner companies and organisations
- More than 200 international unexchange programs in 55 countries