Bitte beachten Sie: Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr aktiv
Bauhaus Luftfahrt e.V.. Taufkirchen, 30.03.2017
As support for our team we are looking for a full-time
Aeronautical / Aerospace / Mechanical Engineer (m/f) as Researcher in the field of Aero-Structural DesignThe Visionary Aircraft Team’s mission is the assessment of innovative aircraft configurations aiming at achieving the goals stated by the ACARE agenda for the year 2050 as well as the European Commission according to “Flightpath 2050 Europe’s Vision for Aviation“. For this purpose advanced design and analysis methods are applied and enhanced, enabling thereby testing the feasibility of complex and strongly interacting systems. The activities of the team include the propagation of the acquired findings in the scientific and technical community.
- University degree with or without PhD in the area of Aeronautical / Aerospace / Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in research activities or professional industry experience
- Excellent mathematical and analytical capabilities (e.g. MATLAB), as well as the willingness to acquaint yourself with new topics and programs
- Knowledge in structural and aerodynamic design methods for system design and optimization as well as experience in their application is beneficial
- Profound team work abilities and willingness to participate and contribute to an interdisciplinary team
- Proficiency in English; German language skills are beneficial
The vacancy is open to both female and male candidates. Bauhaus Luftfahrt is committed to increasing the number of in-house female professionals and encourages qualified women applicants. People with disabilities will be preferred for the same skill types.
Fascinated?If you are interested in such a challenging and creative work, please send your resume by e-mail (including the earliest possible start date) to Ms Michaela Richter (firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing code 21-1-3, phone +49 (0)89 / 3 07 48 49-19). In case of any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to your application.