Otto Beisheim School of Management (WHU Vallendar). Vallendar, 19.04.2017
Professor (m/f) of Entrepreneurship and
located at the WHU Campus Vallendar starting in January 2018 or later.
Academic Environment at WHU
The Entrepreneurship and Innovation Group consists of international junior and senior scholars and is dedicated to excellence in research and teaching. The faculty members publish research on a variety of topics such as technology management, family firm entrepreneurship, new product development, IP management, innovation, start-ups and sports management in leading international management, entrepreneurship, and innovation journals. Job Description
- Publishing high-quality research in the area of entrepreneurship or related fields.
- Teaching in WHU’s programs (in English), especially in the Master of Entrepreneurship.
- Contributing to the development of the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Group as well as WHU at large.
- Establishing and fostering networks with technology and science-driven institutions and organizations.
- Candidates must have a relevant Ph.D. degree or equivalent academic qualification (e.g., experience as Assistant Professor). We encourage candidates to apply that have additional qualifications in technology-related fields such as engineering, or natural sciences.
- We expect excellence in research through an outstanding publication record in international peer-reviewed academic journals and a strong research pipeline in the field of entrepreneurship or related fields.
- We further value a proven track record of outstanding teaching at all levels. While an excellent command of English is necessary, knowledge of German is not required.
- A profound background in or experience with technology or science is desirable.