Otto Beisheim School of Management (WHU Vallendar). Vallendar, 19.04.2017
Professor (m/f) of Entrepreneurship and
located at the WHU Campus Vallendar starting in January 2018 or later.
Academic Environment at WHU
The Entrepreneurship and Innovation Group consists of international junior and senior scholars and is dedicated to excellence in research and teaching. The faculty members publish research on a variety of topics such as technology management, new product development, innovation and IP management, entrepreneurship, corporate transformation and family business in leading international management, entrepreneurship, and innovation journals. Job Description
- Publishing high-quality research in the area of entrepreneurship, technological change and transformation, diffusion and commercialization of novel technologies and innovations, technological and digital disruption.
- Teaching in WHU’s programs (in English), especially in the Master of Entrepreneurship.
- Contributing to the development of the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Group as well as WHU at large.
- Establishing and fostering networks with technology and science-driven institutions and organizations.
- Candidates must have a relevant Ph.D. degree or equivalent academic qualification (e.g., experience as Assistant Professor in the entrepreneurship or innovation field). We encourage candidates to apply that have additional qualifications or experience in technology-related fields.
- We expect excellence in research through an outstanding publication record in international peer-reviewed academic journals such as those of the FT50 list and a strong research pipeline targeted at publication in top international journals.
- We further value a proven track record of outstanding teaching at all levels. While an excellent command of English is necessary, knowledge of German is not required.