Bitte beachten Sie: Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr aktiv
Center of Advanced European Studies and Research. Bonn, 24.08.2017
Caesar is a Neuroscience research institute associated with the Max Planck Society and is located in Bonn. Caesar’s research is interdisciplinary with scientists from various research areas working together on the topics of cellular signal processing and the neural foundations of behavior. This ranges from studying the behavior of single-cell organisms to studying one of the key questions of neuroscience: how does neuronal activity give rise to complex and goal-directed behavior?
We are currently looking for a
Public Relations Officer (m/f)to join us at the next possible opportunity.
- Showcase to the public the outstanding scientific research undertaken at caesar
- Be the primary point of contact for enquiries from the media and all other sources as well as for all internal and external PR activities
- Develop and implement internal and external communication strategies and produce material for a wide range of audiences
- Plan and execute internal and external events
- Further develop, manage and support the institute’s online presence
- An University degree with focus on Media, Communication, Public Relations and/or Journalism or related fields
- Several years of experience as a Public Relations Officer, preferably in a science environment
- Excellent command of spoken and written German and English
- Outstanding writing skills
- Experience in crisis communication would be advantageous
- Highly competent in standard publishing software and content management tools
- An international and collaborative environment
- A salary commensurate with the work
- Outstanding employee benefits, a family-friendly culture at the Institute, flexible working hours
- Opportunities for further training
Caesar is committed to diversity and inclusion and is aiming to increase the percentage of women in areas where they are under-represented. We therefore explicitly encourage women to apply.
Handicapped persons with comparable qualifications receive preferential status.
Please submit your application in English through our job portal:
Closing date for applications: September 30th, 2017
If you have any further questions, please contact:
Robert Schleuter, Tel.: +49(0)228 / 9656-181
caesar is certified in accordance with the berufundfamilie audit.