Bitte beachten Sie: Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr aktiv.
Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
Digital Technology Internship (f/m/d)
Would you like to work in a dynamic environment? In a family-owned company operating throughout Europe, which offers you interesting tasks and challenges? Do you share our corporate values of respect, commitment and sustainability?
Then we are the right company for you. Whether as a working student or an intern, we offer you a wide range of opportunities. As part of WEPA.digital you‘ll join a dynamic, agile, international and cross-functional team working on many versatile projects towards fulfilling our vision and mission.
We are looking forward to your application
Digital Technology Internship
* Supporting our project team to develop concepts for new technologies and the user
* Supporting our project team with new rollouts
* Supporting our project team with generated tickets and configurations
* Supporting our project team in stakeholder management and software/hardware selection topics
* Supporting our project team to design and implement solutions by configuring software
* Supporting and taking ownership in tech-driven projects where deep tech and software understanding is needed
* Supporting our project team with owning and executing tasks, configurations in software related topics and guiding users into new applications
* Be key in several IT topics within the team and build a bridge to the IT
department within the organisation
Personality: Good at structuring tasks & projects, quick to understand and dive into new technologies and software
Knowledge & Experience: Experienced bring a broad understanding in both soft- and hardware, Experience in Microsoft Power Apps, Flow, Power BI is beneficial, Experience in business process management is beneficial, Experience in IT Consulting is beneficial, Experience in Stakeholder Management is beneficial
Qualifications: Successfully finished your third semester in an IT-related degree
Language: Fluent English & German skills
What we offer:
Flexible and mobile working: We offer you flexible work (time) models.
Workplace health promotion: We offer a wide range of health activities and cooperation with various fitness studios.
Freedom for creativity: We offer you freedom for creative work.
Attractive remuneration: We pay an attractive basic salary.
Employee support programme: OTHEB will help you with advice and assistance in a wide range of matters.
In addition to the above, we offer an attractive compensation package which is specific to each role.
We're very much looking forward to receiving your application!