EIT Health - a Knowledge and Innovation Community (KIC) under the umbrella of the European
Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) - is focused on promoting entrepreneurship, innovation, and education in the domain of healthy living and active ageing. EIT Health brings together more then 130 leading organisations along the entire value chain from smaller companies to larger industry, excellent academic and research institutions, as well as public sector organisations, to promote healthy living, support active ageing and improve healthcare by removing barriers to innovation, promoting talent and education, leveraging enabling technologies and exploiting big data.
Are you looking for an unique opportunity to grow your experience, work within an international young and dynamic team in a European start-up setting located in München Schwabing? Then you are the right person of joining our team.
• Support the Director of Education with the development of strategic education programme
• In 2017, a main focus will lie in developing the Training for Executives and Professinals further
together with our academic partners.
• A second focus will lie in supporting partners to scale our digital outreach programme (e.g.
through MOOCs) and set up a systematic citizen programme (incl. Patient and Citizen
• Conduct data analysis of our running projects, do desk-research and prepare material for
developing our education activities further.
• Proactively engage with EIT Health Partners (academia, industry, and public sector) to help
identify and define project requirements and partners’ needs
• Support the Director of Education preparing and organizing events & workshops as well as
virtual meetings with international partners
• Support the Director of Education in monitoring and tracking the project’s progress
• Assist in Marketing of the CAMPUS Programme Lines, which includes collecting material from
partners, assist in compilation and editing of texts, power points for education-related
• And many more tasks which will help to make EIT Health grow in 2017.
• An academic degree (Master level)
• Excellence written and verbal communication skills in German and English
• Very good organization and coordination skills including attention to detail and multitasking
• Knowledge of Public Health and / or Life Long Learning Programmes and/ or Professional /
Executive Education for Health related disciplines
• Knowledge of Certification and/ or Accreditation Schemes in Professional and Executive
• Knowledge / Experience of / in Public Outreach Programmes (incl. Digital Outreach)
• Very good command in Microsoft Office, Experience in using online platforms and IT-Tools
• Experience with project and programme management at an international level
• Enthusiasm in supporting setting up one of the largest Europen Public Private Partnerships in
The Education Programme Manager will be employed by EIT Health and based at our Headquarters in Munich and report to the Director of Education. The position requires occasional traveling to EIT Health partners locations across Europe.
• Excellent international start-up environment in an international dynamic management team
• European outreach to linked to 138 partners in Europe (among them the Technische Universität
München, Helmholtz Zentrum Munich, IBM, Roche, SAP and many more)
• If interested, please send your complete application to the Director of Education, Dr. Ursula
Mühle firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should consist of a full curriculum vitae and a
cover letter describing briefly how you meet the above criteria and outlining your vision for the
• Please indicate your earliest possible entry date as well as salary expectations. The position is
vacant as of 15 January 2017.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Director of Education
Dr. Ursula Mühle