Universität Fribourg/Schweiz. Fribourg (Schweiz), 13.06.2018
Der Lehrstuhl für Internationales Management sucht zum 1. September 2018 (oder etwas später):
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter (m/w) Handelsmanagement und E-Commerce in der Schweiz
Arbeitssprachen sind Deutsch und Englisch.
The main tasks of the research/teaching assistant include
- research on retailing and e-commerce
- contribution to company projects in the fields of retailing and e-commerce, and in particular on retail trends
- support of the professor at lectures
- teaching and coordinating exercises (mainly case studies)
- tutorial assistance for students writing their master thesis or seminar thesis
It is also expected that the assistant prepares a doctoral dissertation in the field of retail management (possibly linked to international management). 50% of the working time is reserved for this own research. The duration of the dissertation project is approximately 4 years.
The following qualifications are required for this position:
- an above average university master degree in management, with a specialisation in retail management, marketing and/or international management
- strong motivation
- interest and capabilities in academic management research
- mother tongue German
- very good language skills in English
- Language skills in French are an asset.
We offer excellent working conditions, an attractive Swiss salary, challenging and varied activities in a young team, integration in international research, contacts to leading companies in different industries and the opportunity to write a doctoral thesis.
The Chair for International Management is responsible for the Master in International and European Business. Additional information on the Chair and our activities can be found on www.unifr.ch/intman. The city Fribourg and our university are bilingual (German and French).
Please send your complete application as soon as possible via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.