Bitte beachten Sie: Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr aktiv
Graz University of Technology. Graz (Österreich), 04.04.2018
one position for a University Assistant with doctorate, with tenure track to a position as Associate Professor in the area of Cybersecurityis open to be filled. The position, initially restricted to six years and offering the possibility of a qualification agreement for a tenured position, is 40 hours per week and the successful candidate is expected to start on September 1, 2018, at the Institute of Applied Information Processing and Communications.
Upon agreement on a qualification agreement, the candidate will be appointed as assistant professor. As soon as the qualification agreement has been fulfilled, the position will be converted into a tenured position as associate professor.
Required academic qualification:
PhD or equivalent in computer science
The successful candidate should also possess the following qualifications:
- Research focus on an area of cybersecurity that fits and strengthens the existing research at the institute
- Excellent scientific track record with publications at international top conferences/journals
- Motivation, experience and didactic skills for teaching in English
- Experience in the acquisition of research projects
- Network in the international scientific community
- Research on cybersecurity
- Scientific publications at international top conferences/journals
- Acquisition and management of third party funding for research (EU, FFG, FWF, industrial projects)
- Supervision of students
- Independent teaching in the bachelor and master programs
- Service in the academic administration
Graz University of Technology aims to increase the proportion of women and therefore qualified female applicants are explicitly encouraged to apply.
Graz University of Technology actively promotes diversity and equal opportunities. People with disabilities and who have the relevant qualifications are expressly invited to apply.
Applications with relevant documents (copies of certificates and diplomas, CV, publication list, overview of previous and planned research, list of teaching activities including teaching evaluations if available) should be submitted, preferably by email, to email@example.com and should quote the position identification number.
Application deadline: April 30, 2018
Position identification number: 7050/18/006