Bitte beachten Sie: Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr aktiv
Medizinische Hochschule Hannover (MHH). Hannover, 19.04.2018
Associate Professor (m/f)
The Midwifery Research and Education unit (MREU) was founded in 2001. It has a close proximity to all local midwifery and obstetrical services, which is unique within the tertiary setting in Germany. MREU is involved in leading national and international projects in the area of midwifery and maternal health. MHH is currently planning an interdisciplinary infrastructure for health care sciences.
In 2009, the online-based MSc Midwifery Programme in Germany was launched as part of the European Master of Science in Midwifery Programme. The MSc Programme offers postgraduate online education in the field of clinical research and evidence-based clinical practice in midwifery through the European MSc Midwifery (EMScM) Programme. The EMScM programme cooperates with national and international partner universities and is designed to meet the needs of working midwives in Europe, as it can be studied part-time through a modular design.
You will be required to
- teach modules (e.g.advanced statistical research methods)
- supervise students throughout their online studies, including MSc theses
- examine students
- participate in the interdisciplinary infrastructure for health care sciences at Hannover Medical School
- a qualified midwife / social scientist (m/f) with a PhD
- a clinical background will be appreciated
- experience in academic teaching at MSc level
- fluency in English and German
- track record in research
- strong statistical/epidemiological background, preferably in survey research, scale development, time-to-event analysis
- experience in project management (e.g. surveys, interviews, large perinatal datasets, mixed-methods approaches)
The MHH is committed to supporting the professional careers of women and applications from women are particularly desired. People with disabilities will be preferred if their qualifications match or exceed those of other applicants.
For questions regarding the position as well as for the submission of your complete application (letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, university diploma and contact details for two referees), please contact the head of the midwifery research and education unit Prof. Dr. Mechthild M. Gross at Gross.Mechthild@mh-hannover.de (phone: 0049-511-532-6116).
Prof. Dr. Mechthild M. Gross
Midwifery Research and Education Unit, OE 6410