Bitte beachten Sie: Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr aktiv.
Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
Internship (f/m/d) Productmanagement / Testing
über Campusjäger GmbH
We’re a young, fast-growing company based in Berlin, on a mission to disrupt the way Consulting has been done up until now. We’re building the finest digital marketplace, one that brings leading digital experts and top-tier management consultants together with businesses.
We’re led by experienced entrepreneurs, with backgrounds from the Boston Consulting Group, Rocket Internet, and Google. Our clients range from fast-growing startups to large corporations across European markets. We connect them with the highest qualified professionals to succeed with their digital strategy, digital transformation, business model development, and more.
We hire smart, capable, highly adaptable people who have a strong drive and a growth mindset. While everyone on our team is an “A-player,” our culture is very collaborative, friendly, and flexible. We encourage our team to bring in their own ideas and take initiative to move us forward. We make data-driven decisions, operate with flat hierarchies, and foster a culture of direct feedback.
We’re located in Berlin, one of Europe’s most booming and exciting cities for start-ups and tech, and have established a strong business network especially in the DACH region. Our approach is digital, but our success is built on the strong personal connection we create with our team members, clients, and consultants on our platform.
Internship (m/w/d) Productmanagement / Testing / Berlin
- You lead IT product management projects
- You define, manage and implement product features to improve the user experience for our consultants and customers and to enhance the performance of our website
- You research and conduct tests to identify opportunities to improve our products and services
- You will assist in the development of tools that support our clients and consultants in the lead generation and outreach process
- A university degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or business administration
- 1-2 years experience in software or internet product management with relevant websites touching UX/UI, design and front-end development
- Trusted with content management systems like Wordpress
- Pronounced problem-solving and analytical skills and excellent communication skills
- Customer orientation
- An eye for great design and an understanding of how to communicate through design
- English is a must, German a plus
What we offer:
- Support for personal development (regular feedback and coaching sessions, access to personal development materials, workshops, start-up presentations and networking events)
- Diverse, international, highly qualified community
- Participation in free yoga classes, a meditation room and shower facilities (e.g. after training in one of our neighbouring parks) on site
- Free drinks, regular team lunches and social events
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!