Stellenmarkt Ein Angebot aus dem Karriere-Netzwerk von
Bitte beachten Sie: Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr aktiv
Ähnliche aktuelle StellenangeboteMehr Jobs anzeigen
Lecturer/Instructor (f/m) Hybrid Media, Moving Image
German University in Cairo (GUC). Kairo (Ägypten), 10.11.2017
Instructor - Hybrid Media/Moving Image
Faculty of Applied Science and Arts
The German University in Cairo invites applications for vacancies to commence in the spring semester 2018 (February) or winter semester 2018/2019 (September):
The German University in Cairo is looking for highly able and motivated applicants wishing to join the Media Design Department. Successful candidates will be expected to contribute to undergraduate and graduate teaching. He/She should have a previous professional experience in media design/audio-visual teaching or with a related professional background and the will to teach basic principles of audio-visual communication (cinematography, filmmaking, script writing, editing, and film sound).
- Instructor applicants should hold a master degree or german diplom in a related area.
- Applicants for a position of an Instructor should have a minimum 3 years of practical experience, teaching experience would be an asset.
- Knowledge of current and future issues within the field of design education-excellence in research, scholarship, design or creative practice.
- Strong commitment to progressive design education principles with respect to self organized and responsible design study.
- Ability to structure and define project goals in order to foster and motivate positive experiences, and develop and nurture students‘ design abilities
- Interest and competence in working with people from diverse cultural backgrounds, professional training and aesthetic sensibilities.
- Understanding of the implications of design practice in relationship to broader social, cultural, economic, scientific and technological forces.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good organisational and administrative skills, including the ability to meet deadlines, communicate and motivate effectively.
- An interest in working collaboratively within the GUC and with external partners towards the development of shared projects and initiatives.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their curriculum vitae including employment history, a statement outlining research and teaching interests, list of publications and projects undertaken and names of at least three referees directly to the HR email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by referencing in the subject the position of interest.
Applications will be reviewed until position is filled.
For further information, please contact the Human Resources Department (email@example.com)