Stellenmarkt Ein Angebot aus dem Karriere-Netzwerk von
Bitte beachten Sie: Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr aktiv
Ähnliche aktuelle StellenangeboteMehr Jobs anzeigen
Research Associate (f/m) at the Institute for Applied Research
Pforzheim University. Pforzheim, 29.05.2018
Pforzheim University’s Institute for Applied Research (IAF) is looking for applicants to conduct socio-economic and environmental evaluation within an EU-funded 4-year project. The project aims at developing full-scale demonstrations of urban transport automation by deploying fleets of autonomous mini-buses in low to medium demand areas of 4 European demonstrator cities – Geneva, Lyon, Copenhagen and Luxembourg – and 2 replicator cities.
To strengthen our project team we are seeking to fill the following position as soon as possible
Job type:Part-time (75% or by arrangement)
Contract type:Limited to the duration of the project until 28.04.2022
Remuneration: The salary is determined by the collective bargaining agreement for public employees in Germany (till TV-L 13 if all personal requirements are met).
Closing date: 18.06.2018
What you can expect:
- You work on cutting-edge research topics in the field of autonomous and sustainable mobility
- You are part of an international and interdisciplinary team and work with engineers, psychologists, economists and sustainability scientists
- You are directly involved in pilot projects in several European cities
- Your academic career (PhD, publications etc.) will be fully supported
What we expect:We support lateral thinkers, drivers and facilitators and offer you flexible and family-friendly working conditions, continuous offers for internal university health management as well as a discounted JobTicket. We also aim to increase the proportion of women and invite qualified female applicants to apply. People with disabilities are given priority if they are suitably qualified.
- Interdisciplinary background (Industrial or Business Engineering and/or sustainability background and/or Social Sciences)
- Good knowledge in the field of interdisciplinary assessments to conduct socio-economic and environmental evaluations and to provide practical support to the project leader and the team
- Besides excellent English skills, French and German skills are desirable
- Experience in project management and/or survey design (survey methodologies, data analysis) is an advantage
For further questions, please contact Prof. Dr. Guy Fournier (email@example.com).
Please apply via our career site at https://stellen.hs-pforzheim.de.
07231 28 6511
07231 28 6511