Bitte beachten Sie: Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr aktiv.
Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
Student Analyst / Data Scientist (f/m/d) - EU/US Power & Carbon Markets (Werkstudent)
via Campusjäger GmbH
We are the world's largest petrochemical market information provider and has fast-growing energy and fertilizer divisions. Our aim is to give companies in global commodities markets a competitive advantage by delivering trusted pricing data, high-value news, analysis and independent consulting, enabling our customers to make better-informed trading and planning decisions.
Student Analyst / Data Scientist (m/f/d) - EU/US Power & Carbon Markets (Werkstudent)
As a student analyst (m/f/d), you will work on your own project, develop your own ideas and will contribute significantly to our products. To do so, you will work together with our experienced analyst team to receive support and to have challenging discussions about your project and analysis. You will be involved in producing quantitative analysis and in process optimization. Generally, we offer our students a high degree of flexibilities regarding working hours.
What can you expect?
Your tasks will be:
- Support the analyst team in the day-to-day business
- Work on your own modelling oriented project
- Deliver quantitative analysis in model form and as part of the online product
- Improve the existing product and processes
- Explain our analysis to clients and other market participants
Which skills should you have?
- Analytical mindset
- Experience in programming with Python and SQL
- Good communication skills in English
- Affinity/interest in energy and carbon markets
- Good language skills in any other European language are an advantage
- Basic German language skills are an advantage
- Experience in structuring databases are an advantage
- Availability: 16-20h/week
What do we offer?
- A vibrant environment working alongside a dynamic and motivated team
- Insights into the European power & carbon markets
- Exposure to key market players in the European power & carbon markets
- Personal development opportunities
- Active involvement and responsibility from Day 1
- Flexibility and trust as part of our corporate culture
- Fair remuneration for students
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!