Max-Planck-Institut für Intelligente Systeme. Stuttgart, 09.05.2018
Cyber Valley Research Coordinator
- Coordinate scientific activities and research cooperation with academic and industrial partners within the Cyber Valley initiative
- Connect researchers from partner institutions
- Oversee and coordinate research funding for the Cyber Valley research groups, including third party funding
- Manage the recruiting process for new research group leaders
- Prepare presentations and reports
- Organize scientific and public events
- Represent Cyber Valley research activities externally at public events, conferences, and in the media
- Completed scientific higher education, preferably Ph.D.
- Computer science or engineering background is preferred
- Experience in public or private research management
- Possible experience in industry research
- Willingness to learn about AI research
- Excellent command of both English and German (at least C1 level)
Salaries will be based on experience according to TVöD guidelines. An initial contract will be offered for two years, and subsequent extension is possible. This is a full-time position. The Max Planck Society seeks to increase the number of women in areas where they are underrepresented and therefore explicitly encourages women to apply. We are committed to employing more handicapped individuals and especially encourage them to apply.
Inquiries should be sent to Tamara Almeyda: firstname.lastname@example.org More information about the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems and the Cyber Valley can be found at http://www.is.mpg.de/ and at http://cyber-valley.de/.
The position is available at the earliest convenience and will be open until filled. Preference will be given to applications received by 31.05.2018. Applications should be sent in English quoting reference number 21.18 as a single pdf-file to email@example.com or as a hardcopy application to:
Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems