Bitte beachten Sie: Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr aktiv.
Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
University Assistant (post doc) at the Department of Work-, Economic-, and Social Psychology
The University of Vienna (20 faculties and centres, 178 fields of study, approx. 9.800 members of staff, about 90.000 students) seeks to fill the position from 01.01.2020 of a
University Assistant (post doc)
at the Department of Work-, Economic-, and Social Psychology
Reference number: 10213
The team member will work in the research group of Professor Arnd Florack (Applied Social Psychology and Consumer Behavior) at the Faculty of Psychology. The research group focuses on consumer behavior and, in particular, on consumers’ self-regulation, attention, and well-being. The department offers labs with excellent research facilities including mobile and remote eye tracking systems.
Successful candidates should pursue the development of a research profile in the research areas of the research group. Experiences in eye tracking research or research on social cognition, self-regulation and/or well-being is of advantage, but not a necessary precondition.
• Participation in research, teaching, and administration of the research group
• Teaching classes in Social Psychology and Consumer Psychology
• Supervision of master theses
• Expected is the goal of a habilitation within the main research areas of the research group
• Contribution to writing grant proposals
• Doctoral degree / Phd in Psychology or Marketing
• Publications in international academic journals in the area of Social Psychology, Cognitive Psychology or Marketing
• Interest in developing a profile in consumer behavior research
• Teaching experience
• Experience in programming experiments or eye tracking research is of advantage
• Good proficiency in English
• Letter of intent and research interests
• Academic CV
• List of publications
Main research field
Special research fields
Very good knowledge
Type of computer skills
Specified computer skills
Applications including a letter of motivation (German or English) should be submitted via the Job Center to the University of Vienna (
http://jobcenter.univie.ac.at) no later than 31.01.2020, mentioning reference number 10213.
For further information please contact Böck, Christian +43-1-4277-47001, Zonka, Dorothea +43-1-4277-47002, Söllner, Martin +43-1-4277-47351.
The University pursues a non-discriminatory employment policy and values equal opportunities, as well as diversity (
http://diversity.univie.ac.at/). The University lays special emphasis on increasing the number of women in senior and in academic positions. Given equal qualifications, preference will be given to female applicants.