Bitte beachten Sie: Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr aktiv.
Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
UX/UI Designer (f/m/d)
Peers Solutions GmbH
Become part of our dynamic and highly motivated team and help us shape the future of AI based learning and development. We enable our customers to upskill their workforce in all skills relevant for the future and thus stay competitive. On the Peers platform we combine the best learning offers in the market and recommend the next right move for each individual employee. You will work together with a strong C-Level team and bring our amazing AI-enabled platform business forward.
• Support us with the UX and UI design of our platform
• Conduct user research and product testing with B2B customers
• Develop wireframes and user flows for development
• Support in designs for marketing and drive CI forward
• Take responsibility for your own projects
• Work and collaborate as part of a multidisciplinary scrum team
• Currently enrolled in or have completed a bachelor's degree in the field of Design or similar
• Come with at least 3 months of time
• Experienced in solution-oriented usercentered design
• Familiar with state of the art design tools (such as Invision, Zeplin, Adobe Suite, Sketch, .)
• Experience with usability testing, interaction design, user flows and similar concepts
• Be fluent in English (written and verbal), German is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
• Work closely with our founders and incredible team
• Build up and shape a meaningful product that takes care of every company's most valuable asset: their employees
• Feel empowered to take responsibility from day one, knowing that we have got your back through our positive feedback culture and team spirit
• Enjoy the options of working in our awesome co-working space or from home and flexible working hours as part of the Peers work culture. Join us in shaping the future of learning!
Peers Solutions GmbH
Ansprechpartner: Lars Himpeler Lautenschlagerstr. 16, 70173 Stuttgart