Bitte beachten Sie: Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr aktiv.
Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
Working Student Sales (f/m/d) Social Media
via Campusjäger GmbH
We have been founded in 2018 with the aim to bring new use in vintage or pre-owned handbags. For such bags we find a new home. The focus is on rare and collectable pieces, that may increase in value. Our customers are EU wide high-net-worth-individuals. We are headquartered in Munich with an additional office in Amsterdam.
Working Student Sales (m/f/d) Social Media in Munich
You are obsessed with fashion? Fall for luxury brands and have a good eye for the latest trends? If so, this may be the right place to work next to your studies. Work around the topic of premium handbags as we look for a motivated and enthusiastic working student to grow and manage our client base and help to explore new ways to grow further. About us: We have been founded in 2018 with the aim to bring use in vintage / barely new handbags for a secondary market. Currently we focus only on rare and collectable pieces, that may increase in value. Our customers are EU wide high-net-worth-individuals. We are headquartered in Munich and Amsterdam, though this position is targeting Munich.
What to expect:
- Meet potential customers in the area of Munich
- Manage sales through different funnels
- Keep in contact with our existing customers base
- Help Marketing to grow the customers in different areas
- Manage items to our website and platforms
- Help to develop long-term business development strategies
- Work in a dynamic team in Munich and maybe once in a while in Amsterdam
- Student in Munich, looking to develop into business development
- Wanting to collect experiences in a dynamic company
- Passionate about startups and sales
- Creative and experimental
- Loves to get 'things done' and are happy to help out wherever you can
- Fluent in English and German. Other languages might be a plus
What we offer:
- Help to build up a our team
- Make your own decisions
- Exciting projects in business development targeting HNI
- Work flexible in the office or at home
- Begin with 15h per week, moving upwards
- Possibility for full employment
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!