Stellenmarkt Ein Angebot aus dem Karriere-Netzwerk von
Bitte beachten Sie: Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr aktiv
Ähnliche aktuelle StellenangeboteMehr Jobs anzeigen
Research Fellow (Doctoral Candidates) in Economics or Management (f/m)
Max-Planck-Institut für Innovation und Wettbewerb. München, 15.03.2018
The department of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Research at the Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition (MPI) conducts research on the incentives, determinants and implications of innovation and entrepreneurship processes, as well as their behavioral foundations.
The department, headed by Prof. Dietmar Harhoff, Ph.D., invites outstanding and motivated junior researchers to apply as
Research Fellows (Doctoral Candidates)
in Economics or Management
Innovation and Entrepreneurship Research
- The department conducts research projects in the research fields
- Innovation (e.g. in the context of intellectual property rights, industrial organization, trade, labor and health markets, digitization, economics of science; as well as innovation and technology management)
- Entrepreneurship (e.g. entrepreneurial finance, entrepreneurship education, entrepreneurial teams)
- Behavioral Foundations (e.g. incentives for creativity, innovation motives and behavior, inventor characteristics and personality)
- It provides access to an outstanding research infrastructure including large-scale databases and its own experimental laboratory. The working language of the department is English.
- Doctoral candidates receive advanced training through doctoral programs offered by the Munich Graduate School of Economics for studies in Economics and by the Munich School of Management for studies in Management, both at the LMU Munich (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität).
- Salary according to a 75% position under the German TVöD-E 13 payment scheme. Financial support is provided for the full dissertation period of up to four years. Doctoral candidates do not have teaching obligations.
- Doctoral candidates are expected to have a strong quantitative background. They should hold a Master‘s degree in Economics, Management, Statistics, the Natural Sciences, Engineering or other related fields.
- The Max Planck Society seeks to increase the number of women in those areas where they are under-represented and therefore explicitly encourages women to apply. The Max Planck Society is committed to employing more handicapped individuals and especially encourages them to apply.
Application ProcedureThe application deadline is April 3, 2018. Interested candidates for the Economics track apply through the graduate program of the MGSE, and for the Management track, please apply at the department directly by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Further information about the doctoral studies at the MPI and the application procedure can be found on our webpage.