The Geneva School of Economics and Management (GSEM) invites applications for an Assistant Professor or Associate Professor of Responsible Leadership at the Institute of Management - IOM.
It is a full position which includes teaching obligations at Bachelor, Master and Post-Graduate levels as well as the supervision of Master dissertations and Doctorates thesis.
The candidate will have to develop a research agenda at an international level and obtain external sources of funding. We are particularly interested in any candidate that can strengthen the existing research and teaching areas of the Faculty including leadership, human resource management, organizational behavior.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Candidates must hold a PhD in Management or in a related field;
- The quality of your research should be demonstrate by publications in top international peer-reviewed journals;
- Teaching experience in the field of « Responsible Leadership » in different academic levels is required, strong didactical skills are an asset;
- Publications in international journals;
- Proficiency in English is required, French knowledge would be an advantage.
STARTING DATE: September 2018, or upon mutual agreement.
Applications should include a cover letter, a detailed CV with a list of publications, a copy of highest degrees/diploma and a list of referee who can later be contacted directly by the search committee. Recommendation letters are not requested for now.
Applications should be submitted exclusively online through our official website before April 20th 2018 (00:00 Geneva time)
APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL WILL BE NOT ACCEPTED.
Further information on the position may be obtained at email@example.com
The University of Geneva strongly recommends women to apply.
The Geneva School of Economics and Management (GSEM)
Institute of Management - IOM
Human Resources Service - GSEM